Welcome to our website on our 50,000 Euro homeopathy-challenge launched by GWUP:
This website is intended to keep all interested parties up to date about the current status of this project and to provide the means to apply for participation.
Short overview - how to proceed:
- As applicant, single individual or team, you select three homeopathic preparations in high potency, which you believe to be able to distinguish from one another in a blinded test, by homeopathic proving or any other means.
- We will have a notary to randomly compile a set of 12 bottles, each of which holding one of the three selected preparations.
- The first part of our test is to properly identify at least 11 of the 12 contents.
- We will want to know how you did this and we are willing to accept any method, even such that are not considered a valid scientific approach.
- The first applicant that succeeds to properly identify at least 11 of the 12 bottles in a second test with a new set of specimen by deploying his specified method will receive the sum of € 50,000 as prize-money.
- GWUP will publish a report about this successful trial in a scientific journal.
- Check out the protocol, which naturally is more detailed than this short overview. (link).
- In case of any questions please use the contact form here
- If you want to apply please use the application form. Please observe the limited number of participants and the required deposit.
- Any application is considered accepted only after a binding contract is signed by GWUP and the applicant to finalize conditions and test protocol.
And why all this?
In current scientific understanding, it is impossible to solve this problem. Nevertheless homeopathic repertories list specific properties of the materials used as mother tinctures which are the basic information for the prescriptions of highly potentized remedies. With this challenge we offer the chance to falsify our position and to prove by successfully fulfilling this task that our view based on current science is wrong, incomplete or otherwise incorrect. This would lead to considerable research of fundamental importance and thus we find some support and appreciation for the successful applicant seems adequate.
GWUP, executive board.